Sunday, March 04, 2018

CUT DOWN

Woke up went to Ikea the motorway into Leeds was clear of snow and we got to the store just after ten .Bought some drawer tidy's for two of the 800mm drawers .Also bought a drainer cork mats three shelves and six wooden brackets and a triple wardrobe which gets delivered tomorrow spent over £400 also took some panels back I don't need for the kitchen and got £56 credited back to my card I will get another £240 back on my card when they pick up the worktops we don't need .

Put the deco end panels on the wall units near the cooker I also put a pelmet on had to cut the bottom of the units so they was no gaps showing .

Cooked chicken with fresh noodles a orange pepper and  shiitake mushrooms added a Cantonese sauce cook time 15 minutes was really nice .

SUNDAY
Finally cut the flu down to size with the help of my good friend Ken I also lent his chop saw to cut the mitres for the pelmets . The wardrobes got delivered late in the afternoon and  I will hopefully build them tomorrow after I have been to the tip with more rubbish.

I also put three shelves up at the side of the fridge and changed the large drawer front which was delivered with the wardrobes they also took the worktops I had replaced and a end panel so we have freed up some more floor space .Need to buy some slate lathes to panel out the ceiling for the boards to cover the old panels.



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...