Wednesday, March 07, 2018

RIPPED OFF TWICE IN ONE DAY

Renewed my photographic driving license £1000 fine if I don't it needs renewing every ten years it cost £22.00 for the privilege another money making scheme from the government to cream money from the driving population as if we don't pay enough already what a con.

Took my car in for its first service was waiting for it to be done  had at least a  two hour wait , I went over to the Toby Carvery and had a full English breakfast . Some people was really pigging out but saying that its not fair to compare them with pigs , BECAUSE  pigs ain't that greedy one had six sausages on his plate plus all the other breakfast items including bread and toast I did have three cups of coffee I had time to kill got rid of an hour .

Assembled Helen's dressing table bought from Ikea mange to scratch it somehow had a bottle of tipped mange to cover the scratch if not totally camouflage at  least it is better than leaving it with nothing .

Should be getting the sink and washer reconnected Thursday took some washing over to our neighbours also took some to my daughters house it was my Grandsons third birthday .

Wednesday already the week is going really fast we took Pip to the vet she had a rash and is constantly scratching herself after a full ten minute consultation we was prescribed some wipes and steroid tablets at a cost of £49 another rip off

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...