Monday, March 05, 2018

WHITE STUFF ALL GONE .

Assembled the triple wardrobe in the kitchen I was taking a gamble it would through the bedroom door otherwise I would have to dismantle the new built wardrobes dismantle the bed then re-build it in the bedroom I had measured it before starting I was lucky it went through the bedroom door and we had enough room to turn it so it went around the corner of the wall .
The Ikea bags full of clothes finally got out away , we are getting our space back things are getting put back and it is looking less like a bomb site .

Washed the car after it being so cold not had chance most of the snow is gone the sun was out and it was the warmest it as been over the last week also the car goes in for a service so I wanted it reasonably clean.

Went back to Ikea bought a one drawer dressing table to go under the window it is white to match the new wardrobes .
Had no food all day went to the fish restaurant had the works including curry sauce I was struggling to finish them .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...