Wednesday, March 14, 2018

FLOORED

SUNDAY  - Not sure what as upset my stomach but I woke up in pain , I went to the toilet four times in a hour not good .I had the carpet and underlay to rip up due to the fact that we are having the van floor totally laminated end to end starting Tuesday finishing Wednesday we are going to be busy .

MONDAY - Went back to work I have been given Tuesday and Wednesday off unpaid leave so I can help with my new floor going down .

TUESDAY - Andy the flooring person turned up to do the laminate floor he is a great workman with great ethics he was good at his job and got stuck in the main issue was of course working around our furniture the two cats and the  dog  .The first issue was emptying and moving  the fish tank and keeping the fish safe whilst they was out of the tank making sure the cats didn't enjoy any fresh fish . The floor went down the beading followed and in the afternoon we was able to get the tank back in its corner filled and the fish back in the tank .


WEDNESDAY - Andy got most of the flooring down the bathroom and half the toilet area is still to do he is returning Friday I had to go out and buy another four packs of flooring that will give a grand total of  thirty packs of laminate that have gone down to completely cover  the total area of the van .


The triple wardrobe I had built a few days earlier was a heavy problem we had to move  it so the new  underlay and  flooring  could go underneath , we had already had to mess around moving the cooker and fridge freezer life is never simple.
.
Helen and me are totally happy with the floor the underlay that went down will keep the van a lot warmer cleaning will be easier and it will benefit the animals fleas and mites find it a lot harder to live on laminate flooring were are nearly back to normal a radiator is getting moved tomorrow and I can get the 200mm base unit in place which will go at the end of the cooker .I have also said I will finish the beading for the floor off it was only suppose to be a two day fit so I  felt obliged to make the offer.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...