Monday, January 01, 2018

DAY ONE

Happy 2018 Helen is sick and I am back at work a great start to this  new year bring back 2017 .
New Years resolutions this year should just be for me and what I want to do and complete the year how I want to do it , will I do it my way who knows if any early indication is right maybe not .
But it is early days yet we are only on day one . All I know is I cant pre write it who can will it be fun trying I hope so will I fail miserably who knows . Hopefully they will be more highlights then last year .
Two things stuck in my memory from 2017 was getting a total left hip replacement and it all going well and getting a holiday booked for this year in September paid by my brother in law Alan  another major highlight that's springs to mind is getting rid off the bag of shite that was the Fiat 500 and getting a Skoda Fabia with only 8k on the clock .

 I have annual leave booked for the 29th of January and the 5th of March two weeks no work then its another seven weeks allocation in March along with my final increment and wage rise hopefully a rise bigger than 1%.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...