Sunday, January 07, 2018

HEAD BANGING

FRIDAY  - Got a black rubber bumper case for my S8 I am getting used to the phone don't know why but I am not into the phone as I was my iPhone 7 ,same with Helen she is putting up with it rather than enjoying it .
As well as this I also got my Mx Q pRO 4K Tv box delivered today I can run using Ethernet cable from my router instead of wireless net working .

Helen is still not well , I did some shopping more orange Lucozade I also bought her a bottle of port and some lemons it is as good as any medicine will clear her head so I have been told on good authority .
Changed the bedding fresh pillow cases we have six pillows change  bottom sheet and duvet cover its all in the wash well the dryer now .

Bought some more coffee pods and a meat ball pizza for tea I have my own chili oil and I bought some chili oven chips maybe why I don't suffer colds and flu's like Helen.

Mac book was playing up would not install the update it was stuck at 48% going nowhere and wouldn't reboot I had to use recovery mode and down load High end Sierra os again and reinstall lucky it sorted it out.

SUNDAY - Back shopping bought more balm tissues and a nasal spray  plus Vic stick for Helen's sinus issues , as  her head was proper banging this morning when she woke up last night she seemed to be fine this morning one step backwards .
Cooked a Sunday dinner chicken sweet pots swede and carrot Yorkshire puddings and roasted pots and parsnips. The only one good thing about Helen being ill ,is that  she is not smoking .

Watching - "There Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri"  a great film

Reading I Tim Peake's "Ask An Astronaut".  

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...