Wednesday, January 03, 2018

POORLY SICK

Helen is not any better we both had a shit nights sleep . I got up and went to the local chemist and  bought her some more cough medicine then I went on  to the supermarket and bought her bananas , and red grapes ,  a large bottle of Lucozade which I will drink if she does not want it and three tins id  rice pudding as well as a six bag of Wotsits and Walker's various crisps which she will snack on .I made her a ham and cheese toasties before I went to work . I know me working two till ten does not help as it is a late finish and getting home just after half past is not good by the time I have feed the cats feed myself had a coffee and chilled out a bit , it is bed time .
Tonight I am cooking fried chicken pieces and sweet potato fries smoothed in piri piri mayonnaise from Nandos washed down with a bottle of pear cider obviously any New Years resolutions did not include dieting.

Struggling on the Tomb Raider keep getting Lara killed have to swim up through various holes in the floor and take out the guards in a red smoke bomb haze first one easy just pull him in to the water the other I manage to kill three then I die that was way my best effort but I have not matched it again and its annoying the hell out of me.



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...