Saturday, January 20, 2018

FIVE GUYS HELEN AND ME

Went to the NCM museum near to where we live , for breakfast it was ok not as good as previous breakfasts we have had locally the hash browns tasted funny so did the tomatoes and the coffee was not great  .

Bought a set of five knives housed in a hard wood block for use in the kitchen it s been a while since I have owned a set of knives there is a bread , chefs , paring , carving and small paring knife for under £40 made by Sabatier .

My Daughter more or less has the house there is someone living in the house already but once she moves out my Daughter I am guessing moves in .

SATURDAY - We had a drive over to the Laura Ashley shop in the Trafford centre at Manchester Helen needed more material for the bedroom curtains it is discontinued and  it was reduced to £7 a metre , we could not get it local so we had no option .

I dragged Helen to the Five Guys burger joint ,  I have had the peanut milkshake before but never the meal  option the burgers are good but I cant say they are the best burgers ever that  I have ever had  but the fries I can say are the best in my opinion doubt you will get better fries from a fast food outlet it cost £29 for the two of us but we did go large next time will go smaller apart from the shake .


Called in to the Samsung shop ordered two black E tablets not the newest on the market and as far as I am aware they have stoped doing Android updates for this model but with expandable memory they are good enough for what we require maybe that is why they did not have any in stock which I found was weird seeing they had them in store on display , a order was placed , anyway we pick them up a week this Monday  I happen to be  on annual leave an excuse to go back to Five Guys

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...