Wednesday, January 10, 2018

BETTER

Helen is a lot better she is eating again and is out of bed , I was lucky I did not get unwell I was thinking she would get well and I would get the bug but I am fine .I did have to go get her more Sudafed tablets but she is up and about and eating better .

We finally got the Vr headsets from Samsung it was a offer that was when we got the phone contracts in October . I have not had chance to set it one up and use it not sure why , but I am not that much bothered but I will get round to it  eventually I guess  .

Ordered a half decent hand held milk  frother blender it as the option of  a double  and single whisk another item  bought of Ebay .
Using coffee pods for me  is an expensive way of drinking coffee mainly because of the amount of coffee that  I drink each day I am a serious coffee addict  . I paid for it via PayPal it was only then that I realised the delivery location was in Japan oh well will get sometime in the next six to eight weeks .

Have been speaking to my son he was telling me that he  is currently working on a chicken farm , thats 40,000 clucking chickens would do my head in a few would be bad enough I guess you would be hearing it in your sleep , they are egg layers not for the pot and once they reach a certain age which is only a year old they are then sold on . It seems good pay and prospects and hopefully it all pans out the way he is describing it.




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...