Sunday, April 09, 2017

WORK TOMORROW

Last day off work ! it had to eventually happen , that one day I would return to work six months off is long enough. I still of course have the weekend off I don't work weekends hence why I consider Friday my last day off work.
Like they say it is not the job it's the people that  you work with  what makes it worth doing in some cases .
I quite like the idea of starting at four in the afternoon its a great time to begin work and finishing at nine an hour early means I will be home for nine thirty .

Found out today that  I can indeed borrow up to 50k it has been agreed in principal so basically we have to start looking for property and even bigger task is we have to find a buyer for our van before we can move ahead which hopefully will not be too difficult .

SATURDAY
Went over to Wentworth Gardens this time with both my sisters Anne and Irene it was a sunny afternoon and walking round the walled gardens was very relaxing and peaceful  , I could have easily wandered around aimlessly all day if we had brought a picnic hamper and book to read , but we had a schedule to maintain .




SUNDAY
Another beautiful day Helen worked last night so we had extra cash we went to the garden centre and spent £45 on flowers for the hanging baskets and tubs and the rest on food bought a 14' custom made pizza half and half , on my half spicy beef and meatballs with extra  chilli cheese and jalapeƱos  on Helen's chicken and bacon and onions least it won't take long to cook.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...