Tuesday, April 04, 2017

SUNNY AND PLAIN

It will be ten weeks this coming Thursday since  my hip replacement surgery and I am doing fine .
This is my last week off work I return next Monday at four in the afternoon and will work until ten at night which will be my shift pattern for the first week back .

I know this week is going to fly by and I will be sitting here in a weeks time pondering my first day back at work in over six months .

This afternoon was sunny I decided to clean the gutters out on the van  the 38ft either side and take a good forty minutes to clean out I was worried about my hip , but after doing one side I felt good enough to do the other side as well although I did miss the bottom run and landed on my artificial hip it was ok .

TUESDAY
Woke showered did sod all worth mentioning here life some days are just plain boring , streaky bacon and egg muffing sandwiches for breakfast and coffee was the highlight of my day.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...