Tuesday, April 11, 2017

OK

MONDAY
Well, today is the day it had to happen after six months off I return to work .On the plus side it looks like it is going to be a hot sunny day , but saying that I did not want to return on a rainy cloudy grey day .
My swipe cards and access cards no longer work I will have to order two new cards and my computer login was invalid I had to get the I.T Department to reset a temporary password I need to reset my Email then I should be in business , the wages are now done electronically rather than by wage cards and everyone is at each others throats and it is one big mess , all in six months that I have been away.
Things can only get better but will they get worse before they improve .
But starting a four and finishing at nine brilliant , catching up with old friends also brilliant so all in all first day back over in a flash and went relatively ok.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...