Thursday, April 06, 2017

FARMED OUT

Went to two separate farm shops today mainly for something to do the food from these outlets are usually of a higher standard than buying from your local supermarket and are more like homemade cooked or baked and usually a lot fresher and have less insecticide and pesticides  used in they're growing process both of these shops we have been to before but not in the last twelve months the first one we visited was Bolster Moor Farm Shop all we bought from here were a chocolate eclair for Helen and a slice of carrot cake for me the biggest piece of carrot cake that I  have ever had for a 90p I was struggling to finish it but of course I did .Never had breakfast here but I reckon it will be really good .



The second one was a few miles further away at Thornton Denholme  Road it is a lot bigger and have a gardening flower section I bet they do a great breakfast will have to do a visit one morning  , we bought a large chicken and ham leek pie for tea as well as some fresh strawberries and pouring cream Yorkshire puddings and a jar of garlic and chili seasoning mainly  for my chicken legs  that I buy from another farm shop nearer to home either Blacker Hall farm which do really good breakfast or Thorcliffe Farm which do a really great breakfast  .






I have applied for a mortgage I am not sure how it will pan out and I am not even sure if I want one should it be authorised there is a lot of ifs and buts if I sell the van we should have at least £65k or £70k in the bank and we are hoping to get a house for around £100k or less if possible I have been told I can borrow up to 50k which is way too much hopefully £30k will be amble .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...