Sunday, April 16, 2017

TABLE PAINTING

My son Guy gets his license back at midnight tonight he will be able to drive his car again legally.
He received a nine month driving ban which has caused him no end of problems so hopefully he has learned a valuable lesson .
Work is going ok it is eleven weeks today since I had my hip replaced and I am fine , I have more or less  nearly full movement no pain what so ever  and no discomfort it's been a great success .

My sister wants to invest in  Mac I advised her to go for a Mac book rather than a Mac air I reckon she will get better value and it will suit her needs more but she needs to understand the significant loss of the  traditional usb and usb-c , I also advised her to get a wireless hard drive bigger the better.

FRIDAY
It is Good Friday and I will be working and I will be working Bank Holiday Monday too , I like the Hospital where I work it is less staffed easy parking and just seems more relaxed generally plus we get  time and a half and a day off i lieu so its win , win ,win , specially since I finish at nine .

SATURDAY
Helen has been given a table she bought some paint from Laura Ashley and is painting it a hedgerow green we also bought a 2 x4 foot piece of mdf to make a bigger top . She is getting her a sewing machine in a few weeks and needs a sewing table to work on , she is using the spare bedroom .
 She also painted the legs of the table in the dining room the same hedgerow green.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...