Tuesday, September 13, 2016

HOT DAYS

Tidy the garden cleaned the gutters out from all the fallen debris , it has been a uneventful weekend .
Looking forward to next weekend already as much has I am already looking forward to pay day again.
Bentley our kitten sits with me all the time he loves cuddling up he is a great little cat and he is growing fast .
Washed the car once again I  have never washed any car so much has I have this little Fiat .

Went over to see Helen's son Kris to see Oakley he is not crawling yet but guessing it won't be long .

MONDAY
Guess i did too much over the weekend specially yesterday because i had to Phone in sick at work I also booked an appointment for  an x-ray at Dewsbury Hospital for Tuesday at 19.10 , I will phone in sick Tuesday and most likely for the rest of the week until I get my x-rays sent back to the doctors and we have had a consultation as to what is going on  .

September and it is getting hot which is good anything which keeps winter at bay is good a Indian summer would be bliss Tuesday is supposed to be the hottest September day in 55 years .

Been watching Casey Neistat vlogs on You Tube what an amazing life style makes my life seem so dull.

Listening to - Tom Petty and the Heart Breakers

Watching - Jason Bourne

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...