Friday, September 23, 2016

CHEESE ON TOP

Watched "Into The Wild "again well it has been a few years since we watched it , still enjoy the music the ending still haunts us but that's something that cant be changed .

Updated my iPhone 5s to the latest iso without any hitches the phone seems fine and does no way resemble a expensive paperweight I have also downloaded Sierra for my mac book but so far have not installed it .

I am really craving pulled pork sandwiches chocolate fudge  cake with pouring cream and vanilla milk shakes with ice-cream , i have had no pear cider for fcuking ages and not had a proper Sunday lunch for weeks it is not good enough I need feeding bad roll on payday .

The kitten Bentley is doing fine he has his moments and jumps on George our ginger tom when he is not noticing him stalking him , to be fair George is rather very tolerant to say  that he is still having antibiotic eye drops administered  in his eyes twice daily but the treatment  is working and his eye is clearer and opening wider for longer periods and is only now slightly red this is going to cost me around £110 in vets fees when I get paid .

Friday tomorrow and i have been off sick nearly two weeks and it has flown by still get next week on sick.

FRIDAY
At last I finally managed to install OS X El Capitan I the updated it again to the latest OS Sierra both Macs are now installed with the latest OS cant see how it is a major upgrade apart from Siri and a few changes to maps and photos it is hardly a years work Apple get your finger out of your arse you still cant cut copy and paste why ?.

Cooked Shepherd pie with peas and carrots with mash and and beef mince plus we had Yorkshire pudding i put cheese on top before throwing it in to the oven Helen disagrees with the cheese I think it should have it on , as  it tastes better in my opinion .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...