Sunday, September 18, 2016

TWO TOO HIP

I self certified off work for last week due to hip issues Friday afternoon I  phoned my Doctors up this mid afternoon and they had plenty appointments left vacant , but was giving a sick note for two weeks thats not being seen by any doctor or medical practitioner and  the only time that I  had to go  to the surgery was to pick the two week sick note up. So unbelievable but who is complaining not I .

I am going to try and do something productive like updating my journal do some calligraphy writing and maybe some sketching like copying simple tattoo ideas or line drawings I also want to finish reading  two e-books and one audible book .

SATURDAY
Drove Helen to York Poppleton to be exact for her psychic workshop a snip at £40 for a five hour course no wonder we are always skint .

It ended up being six hours and there was around forty people there that £1600 that £266 a hour not bad the ladies delivering the session use to work for the Nhs earning £50k a year thats about £26 a hour spot the difference I would settle for the £26 an hour.

Will I was waiting I ate 2/3 packet of chocolate digestive biscuits and a banana milk shake went for a short walk to stretch my legs , listened and nearly finished a audio book Dave Stewart's "Sweet Dreams" and  watched some You Tube and listened to some Bob Marley tunes .

On the way home we got chicken  , fresh noddles and fresh stir fried veg for tea all done in the wok in around fifteen minutes .
I don't know if it was because i was sat in the car too long in one position put the old hip seemed to be aching more than usual , oh well two weeks to rest it .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...