Monday, August 29, 2016

RUSTY WINGS

THURSDAY
No barbecue three today it as more or less rained from one o clock onwards its poured down .
The new kitten Bentley is ace as always George and Minnie both hiss and growl at him he just wants to play and he constantly runs around and climbs the furniture and curtains in a nice sort of way. He sleeps all through the night he has a wicker basket that his is bed .

FRIDAY
TFIF and payday which is always a good day in the month will fill the car up get some supplies and essentials I also thinking of buying a panini press for quick hot sandwiches like chili chicken sour cream and rocket , meatballs cheer and cranberry another favourite .If the coffee is still on i will get another three jars . I need shaving foam hair gel and i have seen some black toothpaste i want to try out .
I nearly went to Five Guys at Meadow Hall but I deemed it better to go to the supermarket and get my own burgers cheese and fries .
Bought Helen a Pandora necklace and matching ear rings which was not planned it was  more or less a spur of the moment gesture I thought it would be nice to get for her.

We did go to to Orlando's Italian restaurant I ordered lasagne and Helen ordered the carbonara the food was excellent it was our first visit but we both decided we will go back .

SATURDAY
Had another hair cut from the little green shack by Terry the barber it was empty I parked up and was in and out with in twenty minutes.
Had another Chinese stir fried for tea did nothing much else .

SUNDAY
Erin stayed over we watched "The Conjuring 2 " which was not that bad I always find my self jumping at the music which always seems to go loud really quickly which always makes me jump and I find that there is nothing more terrifying then evil clowns and nuns for some reason they freak me out not that there was any clowns in this film .
Bought a set of rusty metal Angel wings to stick in the candle .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...