Tuesday, August 23, 2016

2 YEAR OLD UNSEEN TEXT

MONDAY
Went to my daughters house in Allerton Bywater as Helen was having her hair re-coloured again by my daughter she did it last time and Helen was well happy . My daughter gave me a I-pod touch to load up with music for her as the laptop she owns  is a dead she bought the iPod of eBay for £10 what a bargain it is in many condition although it only holds 8gb of data it is a great bargain old tech is cheap and can be like new she bought to go on a Polaroid dock she bought at a knock down price because it has a 32 pin connection hence the older model of  iPod touch .

Listening to the English band Viola Beach new  album and it is full of great tracks  sadly the all died in Sweden when the car they were travelling in went off the road and  in to the canal and they all was drowned along with their manager .

The Kitten Bentley is a crazy little dude he amazes him self the table and dining room chairs have become his climbing frame but saying that he has done zero damage he tends to keep his claws in .

My daughter is arranging a birthday get together for my twin sister and me we are all meeting up for a wicked Indian meal near to where I use to live in the mining village of Swillington.

I saw a text from Facebook messenger it was dated in June 2014 it was from an old friend that I have not seen  or had any contact with for years but why now ? why  I  had seen the message and previously it was over two years old  I have no idea I cant explain why it took so long for me to see it i have no explanation what so ever it was not good news , it was basically  to tell me that another friend  that he both knew had gone out for meals and drinks and this person and his girlfriend lived with me and my girlfriend for a good six months the message was basically to tell me that  had died the previous night his girlfriend had  left him two years previous and he more or less had drunk himself to death I was shocked unbelievable he would have been a couple of years younger than myself.
I replied to the message and have not heard anything back i also tried to ring him he did not pick up not sure if i ever will but it would be nice to catch up and to ask him  what other mates we both knew it he had any information on them .

Decided to cook tea on the barbecue it was that hot we did not have loads of food we cooked some steak and pork . Sausage . onion and pitta bread the end .





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...