Saturday, August 06, 2016

A LITTLE DRIVER

FRIDAY
Well today I have driven our current car to work and home again for the last time tomorrow we get our little white Fiat 500 with only 24,000 miles on the clock .I have informed the insurance company and I have gone online to my bank and cancelled the road tax for the Suzuki Swift which saves me £12 a month , this car is only 330 for the year .

I emptied all the car of our belongings from the boot , side panels , rear panels and the glove box amazing how much rubbish accumulates we even had a frying pan in the boot as well as  three back bags a Makita tool kit Stuff  magazines loads of carrier bags two Ikea blue bags  and a blanket and my Bench jacket , numerous pens and lighters and five pound coins under the drivers seat .

SATURDAY
We were  up and out of the door for half past nine the last journey we would make n the Suzuki we got to the dealers on time the transfer only took twenty minutes and before we were sat in the new car and driving it of the forecourt .First stop petrol station i filled it up to the top cost me just over £25 we have enough juice to complete 464 miles . Next stop Halford's to get some black rubber mats for the  front and back foot wells  , I will get the polish and tyre cleaner next time unlike the Swift this car sports alloy wheels.I have to say this car drives great gear change is easy I was unsure  with the gear stick being half way up the dash but it is fine.






No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...