Wednesday, August 24, 2016

BARBEQUE X2

Wednesday it is now  midweek of my second week off work it is all down hill to Monday i go back on a bank holiday which means no managers about which although they are ok most of he time they are still managers , I don't need managing thank you .
I mowed the grass  on both sides of the van then I did the edges and verges  with the trimmer when done I then vacuumed up all the leaves and debris.After this I washed all the windows then the car got washed again this is about the forth time i have washed  it in the few weeks that we have owned it.

Had another Barbecue this time we had corn chicken legs and burgers and some veggie skewers all went down a treat out friend Erin bought most to the food and we have strawberries and cream to finish off a can of Kopparberg pear.
Helen and Erin went to spiritual church i did not want to join them so  I had a shower and chilled with the cats , the kitten and Pip .

The photo below was taken this morning as I was driving out of our gates going  to the farm shop to get sausages for breakfast which I have to say are the very best cooked well done in the frying pan with olive oil served in a bread cake or roll with English mustard optional  .



Watching - Bastille Day

Listening to  - Viola Beach

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...