Thursday, December 19, 2013

STAY OR GO

I have a interview today for a bench hand joiner working for a display and design company based in Elland which is closer to where I live,the hours would be eight until half past four the money is slightly better too.Only thing is they have just won a contract from the phone company O2 which last they said for two years which could be for eighteen months or even twelve months so then what happens they would I am pretty sure be ruthless and lay people off , I don't want to be jobless and be signing on .

The interview went well later the called me and asked if they could approach my employer for a reference I said yes , if I am offered a job I have a big decision to make stay or go if I go I am not even sure what happens with the car that I lease through work , then there is my pension and sick pay to think about and in another eighteen months i should be at the top of my pay scale if I stay were I am ,boring and mundane as it is.

Helen has her portable ECG machine taken of tomorrow on Sunday she has a echo scan and hopefully all is well .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...