Sunday, December 29, 2013

BOWLED OVER

Friday.
Meet my twin sister and her husband Alan in Leeds city center at the Apple store in the Trinity centre , looked in Apple store at iPad mini my sister is thinking about one.

We went to Costa cafe had a vanilla latte Helen had tea as always and a slice of lemon cake , for some reason we got two pots of tea but paid for only one.

Queued up at Pandora for the second time in a week to get a charm for Helens birthday amount of money they must have taken over the last week must be in the millions.

Bought a 2014 page to page diary in black from the pound shop .

Saturday
Helens birthday another year older she not a happy bunny she thought she was a year younger than what she is , she did the same last year , i bought her some Jimmy Choose perfume and a safety chain for her Pandora and another charm.

Sunday
Helen drove her Suzuki Swift for the first time after we went to visit my son Guy in York we meet him at the cottage he lives in he gave me my present he had bought me a crystal head vodka bottle just what I wanted couldn't have picked a better gift.



We went ten pin bow!ing something I have not done since my youth , I got a couple of strikes and a couple of spares and a few down the gutter , still it was great fun must do it again .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...