Monday, December 23, 2013

FiRST DAY OFF

Was up just after eight as I am on leave all week ,I drove down to the local Co - op store and bought some Christmas food a turkey crown a fresh chicken and a gammon joint and a bottle of port along with veg and snacks .

We went back to the garage and picked up the Ugh boots , we went yo Helen's mother and fathers house to drop cards and presents off.

We found a Asda on the drive home , and bought more food and snacks another turkey crown and a joint of pork which we will have with roasted pears , I also bought a bottle of Jack Daniel's barbecue sauce to go with the pork pies and quiches and something i did not get at the Co - op is sweet potatoes its been my tradition for the last twenty five years is to have sweet potatoes I had them when they was not that popular in the UK.

We have a fridge and freezer full of food and cupboards full  of tin food. Plus plenty of bread and breadcakes we are lucky we have plenty I know plenty don't have nothing we are grateful

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...