Tuesday, December 03, 2013

MONITORED

At work even though I am off ,as I am  taking Helen to the out patients department to have a twenty four hour heart monitor fitted , we take it back nine o clock the following day , so rather then going backwards and forward I have took two days leave.

Drove over to Rothwell and Called in to the Crown Hair Spa "2Rooms" hair salon where my daughter works she made us a coffee
After leaving my daughter  we went to "Skyliner" fish restaurant , I ordered a halibut it took twenty minutes to cook and it was way too small I was still hungry  after I finished eating not good.

Bought of EBay two ps3 games Killzone and Call of duty black ops ,  I also bought a Bluetooth keyboard for my Nexus 7,sounds stupid getting white finger with all the screen tapping I do.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...