Thursday, March 14, 2013

RETURN TO SENDER

I got a email from Fed Ex my parcel from Asus in Holland should be at my door tomorrow at around twelve noon , the email does not state if its has been fixed or replaced or had nothing done to it and sent back in the broken state i sent it , so  i am guessing its been fixed ,well hoping its been fixed better still replaced , as  i have to leave the house at twelve tomorrow to go to work , be if its early i will take it with me be  if its late i will have to wait until i get home at half ten that night , be it don't come then i  will have to wait another day.

Watching - Small Apartments with Matt Lucas BRILLIANT film will put it on my Nexus hopefully.

Listening to -Dido

Reading - Street A street cat named Bob


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...