Tuesday, March 13, 2012


Working in a total different department than what i was told i would be working on. I didn't find out till dinner time today , So my first two weeks i will be doing a shift pattern that is from eight to four this is for the first two weeks only , than i have two weeks to complete from ten till six , than i go from two to ten which is my regular pattern of attendance so hopefully i will be earning more than i have been doing in recent weeks , so half of me is happy but half of me annoyed i have been messed around.

I have had a new id card issued with supervisor on it which i need as a proof of position and a new swipe card to enable me to access all areas at all of the main sites throughout Leeds , i was given a key for the office which is a better office than i was going to be in , and i am in the process of gaining computer access including Internet and email plus i think a pager in case of emergencies which can be a matter of opinion what a emergency consists of.

Its my Daughters last night in the UK will get to see her one last time before she flies of to distant shores .

Helen is having her ESA payments stopped at the end of April and she will have to go on JSA , her son's JSA goes up from £101 to £141 a fortnight in May hopefully Helen will get similar payments.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...