Friday, March 30, 2012

Woke up at 8.00 am after washing hair and shaving etc went online to pay part of the council tax i owe £175 which totally pissed me of better than going to jail the price of freedom is getting harder to pay each month.
Bought a 16 mega pixel web cam with six led lights and a microphone for £5.35 of eBay i paid for it only to find out that's its winging its way from Hong Kong they have 99.9% feed back so i am not that concerned. Bought Helen a reiki massage bed table of eBay she needs it as she is starting to teach reiki one in two weeks time then hopefully reiki two and finally the masters level.

Filled my tank up in the Freelander thanks to the threat of the tanker drivers going on strike , it cost me £55 to get it to max its been a while since i have run it with a full tank , the last time was when we went to cheddar then it cost me £34 and that was only about three and a half years ago , My son works at a petrol station near to York it will be a case of a can's of coke and Mars bars only.

Got my first postcard of my daughter it was posted in Melbourne Australia first postcard i have had of her and the very first i have had from the land of Oz i will keep it and hopefully have others to add to my collection , cant remember the last time i sent a post card from foreign shores to bloody long that's for sure

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...