Sunday, March 04, 2012

My Daughter didn't stay over last night Helen is still way too ill i am improving each day where Helen was getting better but she is now reinfected and its twice as bad as it was , and of course the last thing my daughter wants when she is due to fly is an infection or a flu virus it might even stop her from flying , so her staying over did just not happen.

Even the cat and dog are looking pissed of , so not a brilliant start to March.I start my new job tomorrow i report at nine o clock for six days induction and training after that my hours will change to two till ten.

being on sick since Tuesday as been good to catch up on sleep think we need to try and get out today for some fresh air at the moment it is grey and raining and Helen is still in bed , will need to go to the chemist to get her some over the counter sinus tablets to help clear her airways .

Be glad when tomorrow is done and dusted hopefully i will meet up with my daughter on Tuesday.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...