Friday, March 16, 2012



I called my Daughter after she had landed she is in an apartment and can her the F1 cars doing the test laps for the Melbourne race first race of the season .

I have completed my first week as supervisor and to be honest its been not too bad i have seen some old faces and starting at eight in the morning means i can call in to Subways for coffee and a breakfast sub .

Tonight i got a video call from my daughter using skype connection dropped a few times but it was a good way to communicate plus its free we talked on and of for over a hour,it was saturday morning over there it looked hot and sunny and she plans going to St Kilda beach which is about ten minutes away.

So this last week i have seen and spoken to and sms text and face booked and video called my daughter more than ever i think i have had more contact in a week than what i have all this year , so far so good .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...