Thursday, May 07, 2009

last night was not too bad got through it OK , put a load of tracks on a spare I-pod for Helen to take with her to Egypt and sorted her out with the digital camera and memory cards.
Went for a Panini later on in the evening then watched a bit of TV, finally got to sleep well after two .

This morning was difficult I had a lump in my throat and felt sad and blue , I will be happier when I know she has safely landed in Egypt and got to her resort .




I have already booked some time off for Helen's return home , plus it’s also the bank holiday and we get the Monday and Tuesday off I have booked the Friday before and following Wednesday off although Helen will be working the weekend shift at the Hospital the day after she gets back to the U.K .

Helen has been texting me messages all morning i got one just before eleven o clock this morning telling me that she was just approaching Manchester Airport , safe journey Angel , i also got text from my twin sister that our Uncle my Dads surviving brother died at the weekend that's another clan member gone ....R.I.P Harry hope you meet up with Ted.


Another text of Helen she as been charged ninety pound for her suitcase being too heavy what a twat not a great start curse of the Pharaoh's and she ain't even there yet .Helen's flight left at 14.18pm and should land around eight o clock its just over five and a half hours flight time.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...