Friday, May 08, 2009

Got day one over with, I was relieved when I eventually got a text off Helen saying that the plane had landed and they was out of the airport on the way to the hotel .
When Helen got to the room they sent up pizza and drinks for her which was good , for some reason they never got feed on the plane.

Went to Tesco on the way home from my evening job just after half eight I got a few things some curry , ice cream, and chocolate biscuits. I got home to a empty house changed some off the water in the gold fish tank then did some ham and egg mayo sandwiches phoned my Son Guy I am picking him up tonight after I finish work.
Watched a bit of TV then went to bed after, I had put some photos that i had printed the last few weeks in a large pine picture frame and Placed it on top off the fire place in our bedroom which was only fitted the other week by Helen and her Dad directly at the foot of our bed .

Eventually got to sleep to wake up at four o clock this morning checked my phone no texts tried to go back to sleep missing Helen can’t live without her hate her being away although I did agree and was happy to let her go , as she did need a good break and us both going away was not possible , it doesn’t make her not being here any less painful.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...