Friday, August 29, 2008

In this post i can honestly say i am with the person that i want to spend the rest of my life with.
She is one of a kind and is irreplaceable, i have always had feelings for her starting six years ago when i saw her for the very first time, and my heart went BOOOOOM . I love her more each day i just have to look at her smile and i melt. I have not ever known any other woman that has captured my heart mind and soul the way she has . She does stuff to me and gives me feelings and makes my heart beat faster just by being herself.I want my world to always include her,and i would never leave her for anything or anybody, and i will always put her first but above all else i want to make her feel loved and be happy regardless of money and wealth. I will not let her down or desert her or ever abandon her........... i couldn't she is now apart of me she lives in my heart and soul.Thank you Helen for being you for having faith, keeping it real, and for being a Angel that lives with me.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...