Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last night went to my old home to drop two framed photo's of my Mother. I took them from the dresser in the kitchen this , was Tuesday night ,wheni went i went to see Guy, he was stressed out over his sister being in his room whilst he was staying with us.

She had messed his room up and he had been into hers and messed hers up, nothing major that could not be tided up but he text me to phone him and he was distraught and wanted to come and stay with us that night.I went round to see him at around half eleven.

So whilst i was there i took a few bits and pieces nothing major a wooden sun , a Buddha's head and a wooden cross that my mum had in her living room and i always saw when you visited her,a photo of my Dad whilst he was in the Royal Air Force during World War 2 , and the photos of my Mum was included with the stuff i took.

My Daughter text me last night at eight o clock distraught saying thanks , she now has no photo of my mum, and she would forget what she looked like. I felt bad and it made me upset that she felt like that , so hence the visit home last night after i finished work, at around half nine i returned the photo's.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...