Thursday, June 26, 2008

Went to Meet up with Helen on the bridge again this lunch time this is twice this month , she is going to her psychic development class and i will pick her up at around half ten tonight after i finish work.We went to the Aire Bar and had a barbecue chicken pannini and drinks for £10.00

Talked and chatted and time flew bye as always.
I walked her to the bus station and saw her get on to her bus I walked back to the office at least it broke my day up work is boring sometimes.

On the way back i saw the pair swans that we always use to see on our dinner time rendezvous we use to meet every day for one hour she came from all the way from Pudsey ever day to see me and spend my lunch break with me. Helen then use to then go back home i would go back to work then go back to my home at four o clock , and in between these daily visits we use to compensate by sending loads of text messages and you tube links and emails and most Fridays use to chat to one another via msn we did see each other at work at the weekends sit in my car at tea breaks and go for a pint after work when we finished at three.
Now its different when i go home she is there i go to sleep and wake up with her and i am more then happy.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...