Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Got a angry text from my daughter last night that i did not reply to it , my wife will now have received the letter from my solicitor that he sent about the option of me going through the courts to get her to sell the house so it can be split 50 /50 this is on the advice of my solicitor since we found out that my wife as decided to defend the divorce petition that i brought against her.
My daughter is eighteen next January and did send me a similar text when i filed for divorce last year.
My son and x- wife so far as made no comment on this either via by phone text or email.

All i know is i want to start again and close this chapter of my life, i am in love with Helen and that will not change its her that i am interested in and our future and life that we have together and its that i want to concentrate on.

Went to occupational health due to me working at the hospital mainly they checked my resistance against hepatitis , did have a course of injections a few years back but think i missed the last one so i might have to have a booster.

Got home and tea was ready after we finished eating we did another run over to Crofton found the house and it went OK so went back to the three houses pub and did it from there again same result found her brothers house hopefully i will find it on my own tomorrow night when i have to pick up Helen its country lanes right and left turns over about four miles under bridges passing fields which all look the same.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...