Friday, June 06, 2008

Left Helen and Guy at home whilst i went to work was hoping to get off early but a few members off staff are on leave already or off for the day so its not going to be possible .
So i wont arrive home until 8.45pm tonight Guy will be in the company of Helen all day i have no doubt that they will get on fine.
Helen never ceases to amaze me she is so accommodating when it comes to my Son she genuinely at ease with him and i know Guy is impressed with her and he has said to me that i am more chilled out and more happier then i ever was when i was living as married man he has noticed a change in me for the better which is all down to Helen's influence and her love that she shares with me.
Got a call of Helen she asked if i can i go and get her a 38c white bra from Primark in my dinner break i was in town when she rang me , she already bought one in black a few weeks ago and liked it so she was asking me if could i call in and get her one , this is the one woman i will do anything for so of course i did i could not refuse so i did go and buy her the white one she wanted and another black one as well and i did show the shop assistant a photo of Helen that i have on my phone just to proof i wasn't a transvestite hehe , after that went to the Market to get a Doner meat and chips with red onions and garlic mayo.
MY daughter Tuesday should be back home from her holiday in Spain today and hopefully tanned and alright its the first time she as been abroad on her own i have not had any messages or texts telling me of any mishaps or incidents.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...