Friday, January 11, 2008

working to night till nine o clock then have got three days off or at least till my Monday night shift .
Hopefully going to have a chilled out weekend drink shopping and making love to the most beautiful and special woman in the world , she is today off to the her solicitors to restart her divorce proceedings there is for her no going back after today , she as burnt her bridges my lay in ashes already and even though i have not started proceedings myself it is only matter of weeks away that i will start my divorce of course that's if she doesn't start them up against me so far all contact we have had in the last eight weeks have been via email and text she wont see me f2f or speak to me verbally on the phone.

Cant believe how much i love this woman how i adore and worship her , everything we have both given up to be with one another is unbelievable and i never expected her to give up what she as.

We might have to rent property the rest of our life is that any worse then paying a mortgage i am 48 and she is 39 a twenty five year mortgage we might not end up completing due to ages who knows so why worry,and anywhere what is comfortable and where love resides is home we can still have nice possessions and decorate rooms to our needs so it doesn't phase me at the end of the day we will be happy and content.

As i am still paying the mortgage on a house i own with my ex , who knows down the line if its ever sold the cash from the sale will sort us out for years to come if we are careful and don't go mad budget and buy what we need.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...