Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Girlfriend is laid up in bed very sick and poorly at first we thought it was food poisoning but we now think its a bug viral infection she as very bad stomach pain and is feeling tired and sick.

Been trying to get appointment at the STD clinic and finally did get through yesterday i have been trying to phone since the Monday my wife opened her big mouth and said nasty things or implied things about me , phone lines have been off a week they have had some major problem with there phones they was always engaged when you called them but now sorted , anyway thanks to the ex wife's comments about me i am going to go get checked out concerning the herpes( strain 1) infection and no doubt anything else present will show up not that i am expecting anything else.

I have not add loads of sexual partners fullstop but in the last 19 years i have had sex with my wife and my girlfriend and no one else. My girlfriend is attending my appointment with me this is not till next Wednesday.

Got an appointment today with a solicitor to discuss my options and responsibilities concerning the house the kids mortgage etc etc ,what ever he says i have got to act upon as pleasant as it my be hopefully questions will be answered and paths laid out to follow.
I do know this all the money i have put into the house all the hours i have worked all the time i have spent fitting kitchens , laying floors , painting and decorating i do want and deserve percentage of the sale once its sold ideally 50%. This will financially sort me out for years to come get my name of the mortgage and give me options like to rent or buy.

For tea last night roasted some vegetables again in olive oil , parsnips, carrots, potatoes, and onions that we had for Sunday dinner to go over the top of this i did a hot chicken curry yum yum had to eat on my own H couldn't face anything , she requested that i bought her some lemons to make lemon tea seeing that i couldn't find any lemon tea to buy in the local shops and Tesco,s

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...