Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am madly in love and i cant help myself everything i see and do read or hear and listen to reflects her and how i see he i just i cant get this woman out of my head i don't want her out of my head i like that i am totally smitten by her she is everything to me.


I watch her when she sleeps i watch her when she walks and moves across a room i watch her all the time she is as gracefully as a swan and elegant has a highly trained ballet dancer.

I like the way she smiles the way she bites her lip i like her smile the fact that she talks in her sleep usually in the morning just before she wakes i don't mind the fact that she sometimes snores she can do no wrong and in my eyes she is perfection.


I want to take loads of photographs of her in every pose in every situation nothing tacky or tasteless but i just crave her pictures in colour black and white and sepia.
I do have some she as sent me to my mobile and i have some of her i have took on my phone but i want quality ones then i would like one transferring to canvas as big as possible to fill a wall or four separate pieces to make one large photo not sure what it would cost but i would gladly pay
a few hundred pounds for the right photograph.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...