Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sick off all this rain got soaked walking to the night job at the Hospital bloody rainy Mondays but i did get one great and nice surprise my girlfriend and been to visit her Mother and afterwards called into where i work.
As i always work on my own so it was easy for her to call in after work she stayed until my shift ended st nine o clock afterwards she took us to the Slug and Lettuce got there at around 9.15 for a late tea/supper, 1 Cesar salad and a steak sandwhich half a lager and lime and a bottle of Magners later we headed home got a taxi back to the flat.

Bought the new single by Adele "chasing pavements" and three birthday cards and a book of 1st class stamps ,it's my Brother in laws birthday Daughters and Sons birthday all this week.

Got to go get a tattoo on my arm covered up asp its bugging me and its time it went west its the wife's name done in a blue heart so i do need a day off to go sort it out with my tattooist , atm i have no time due to me and no more holidays till April but might be able to get one of next week or the week after using some flexi time .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...