Saturday, August 29, 2026

HELEN'S TRIPPING

 SUNDAY - Helen had a self awareness meditation day I went shopping bought a joint of pork , frozen broccoli , sprouts , carrots , parsnips , mash and roast potatoes  .I cooked a Sunday dinner for when she returned just after half past five .I also managed to clean my shed out reorganised its amazing what shit you keep I now have more room to store more shit .

MONDAY- Back to work after a week off its a nightmare no supervisor is happy morale at an all time low. Break up Wednesday Helen is going to Stonehenge and Glastonbury for a few days I will be home alone with two dogs and two cats .

WEDNESDAY - Went to Penistone Tesco to exchange the dressing gown Helen had gone back in store yesterday because she couldn't live without it now she decided she can live without and as exchanged it for a brown fleece , and she tells me she doesn't buy on impulse , she also bought a Parker pen and black refills for it .I then took her to Slaithwaite to get her eye lashes done .The heating is not working correctly and the bed does not operate it opens ok closing is a bit hit and miss so far managed to get it closed but the day will come where it will stay open just know it .

Break up after tonight's shift Helen goes to Glastonbury and sone henge tomorrow I have Thursday and Friday off work .

THURSDAY  - Helen went on her trip they set of just after eleven they ended up driving in a storm but made it there  safely .


 I cooked Bolognese for my tea using wagyu mince beef and the linguine pasta from our camping trip  it was no were near as good in fact it was ten times worse total rubbish waste of time nothing like it .


No comments:

HELEN'S TRIPPING

 SUNDAY - Helen had a self awareness meditation day I went shopping bought a joint of pork , frozen broccoli , sprouts , carrots , parsnips ...