Sunday, August 16, 2026

HANGING AROUND

 FRIDAY - Received the rear view camera looks ok hopefully it is compatible with my Apple play head unit I bought last week they should be no issues .My car insurance is up for renewal it £187 cheaper than last years quote which is nice to know .Also the hanging table for the van door arrived another purchase by Helen £75 for a piece of plywood two straps and two hooks . Was looking at a van wheel table even more expensive .Camping van  gear so expensive . Break up after this evenings shift a whole nine days off work the weather is changing getting more cooler .

SATURDAY - Waited in the car in Bramley I was watching You Tube and Netflix  videos I was hanging around for four hours whilst Helen did her readings four hours seems like eight. On the way home stopped at the Co-Op garage got a chicken tikka masala curry it was ok I had three flat breads with it ,

SUNDAY - Went to a camping outlet in Ossett Outdoor World Direct we got some biodegradable toilet paper .We went to Xscape  on the way home stopped at Toby Carvery for a pig out  had beef and lamb and all the trimmings I was stuffed .Booked a camp site on the East coast for two nights this  Monday and Tuesday .



No comments:

HANGING AROUND

 FRIDAY - Received the rear view camera looks ok hopefully it is compatible with my Apple play head unit I bought last week they should be n...