Friday, March 29, 2024

RIP

 SATURDAY - I cannot go visit my Son I need to be on his contacts list if I am not added I cant go also I need to be on this list to even ring him so if he does not update his list I have no chance of going , not that I really wanted to go which father wants to visit his son behind bars .

Helen went to her friends house Sophie to do a cleansing and Helen I dropped her off when I picked her up hours late that night I went home with  a home made chicken curry and nan bread I wasn't complaining and honestly it was good .

SUNDAY - Went to Oldham to a Tesco Extra it was massive plus had a wide choice of food both fresh and frozen we bought a joint of pork and some greens for Sunday dinner  we have never shopped here before we both liked it plus load sof offers using the club card .

THURSDAY - Went to the funeral of a lady who worked nights cleaning the operating theatres attended the service then went to the cemetry to say our final goodbyes , I was given a rose to throw into her grave it landed at the side of her coffin hopefully she is now at peice , 


After I left before goin gto work for my evening shift I went to a local fish shop and got fish and chips and curry sauce it was ok I then drove to work .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...