Friday, March 22, 2024

VISITING

 WEDNESDAY - The funeral service for the lady who works nights cleaning theatres is next week on the 28th she is getting buried near to the house Helen and I bought years ago on the Green Hills  when we first stated out together I am so glad we don't live there anymore as most parts of the inner city have . The house had a massive kitchen dinner with patio doors opening on to the back garden we also  renovated the bathroom the only thing left to update was the front bay windows .To this day I don't think the windows have been touched , they were on the way out when we lived there fifteen years ago .

THURSDAY - Received a hand written letter from my son Helen told me I would have contact from him last week she rightly predicted it be on the 20th or 21st I received his letter on the 21st she was 100% accurate .The letter was from Prison he is back inside I have requested a visitors pass for Saturday 30th of March at two in the afternoon I am visiting him with Helen lets see what excuses and new promises he has thought up to excuse his bullshit previous promises that he made about behaving staying clean  and going straight getting into work  and getting his life back on track it never happened I honestly don't think it will happen this time round  , but I will be happy to be proven wrong .

Watched the Bob Marley film "One Love" I remember Bob dying I heard it on the radio I was devastated I was upset for weeks the death of a legend he was my favourite artist of the time  I had his last six albums his Legend albums has been in the U,K charts for the last 26 years 1370 weeks and off course there is Ziggy , Stephen and Damion keeping the music going .I enjoyed the film .

I have the entire series of Guy Ritchie's "The Gentlemen" to watch as well as Road House and The Walking Dead "The Ones That Live"..



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...