Wednesday, April 03, 2024

NEW READS

 FRIDAY - My son has been released from prison yet again I don't know where he is he as not attempted to make contact the only reason we know is he bumped into someone he knew who is good friends with his sister and she was good enough to let my daughter know she had seen him he was in the city centre just after midday and  apparently he didn't look good , she said he had a couple of missing teeth more than likely due to fighting .Until he contacts us directly I have no way of talking to him to find out exactly what he is doing .

SATURDAY - Some friends called up from down south Debbie and Craig they had brought Helen a bottle of Bailey's and i recieved some cans of Koppaberg peat greatlly appreciated . We  all went out to the Local for a meal it was medioca at best not impressed three off us ordered the beer battered fish the batter was not cooked correctly , we did not make a fuss it was edible but only a 5/10.

MONDAY - Went to visit my daughter took over some Easter eggs for the grand kids she was reading a book by Freida McFadden "The Housemaid " she said it was good I downloaded it when i returned home , and I cant put it down its an excellent read if your struggling to find something to read go for it .I will download another book I enjoy Shari Lapena books this author is as good .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...