Wednesday, March 20, 2024

A FEW DAYS OFF

 WEDNESDAY - A friend who grow up in the street I lived as a child and knew for my first thirteen years of life has died from cancer everyone knows someone who is in the process of fighting cancer or has did from cancer and yet every moth the news is reporting miracle pills that kill cancer cells a load of government  propaganda .

FRIDAY - Break up tonight for a week a whole nine days off and I am looking forward to every day not at work 

SATURDAY - Pressure washed the patio and planters , pots and other things I fancied blasting I was soaked by the end  specially my feet I need wellies . At four p.m. I dropped Helen of at Penistone she had readings to for seven people .I picked her up four hours later.

SUNDAY - Went to Meadow Hall to the shop I hate the most Primark we was not in there long Helen knew more or less what she wanted  cooking a Sunday dinner a chicken joint and a piece of gammon with Yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes .

MONDAY - Messed around with the Das clay Helen had bought we did numerous things it passed a few hours it was quite good fun we need to perfect certain skills when it comes to modelling , like everything Fish and chips with a battered sausage for tea was the highlight of the day .

TUESDAY - Pressure washe rout again tis time I did the front patio  which is a lot bigger i blasted out a full bucket of moss and weeds from the cracks in the  block paving I will need to get some fine sand and sweep it in to the cracks as soon as it is dry .

Started watching the new series of Wlking Dead The Ones Who Live see how it goes hopefully better the the plain old walking dead .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...