Sunday, March 10, 2024

END OF GAME FINAL CHAPTER

 Have been playing Wolfenstein New Order I have advanced quite a way through the game there was a couple of points I struggled on and was not sure what I had to do next but I battled on killed the Nazis and continued on .The only trouble I have is I tend to get motion sickness when I stop the gaming I play propped up on the bed on a Samsung 55 inch wall mounted tv so I don't know what the issue is .


Doctors aren't sure exactly why video games cause motion sickness. They think it might have to do with mismatched messages about movement that the brain gets from the eyes and inner ears. Liquid in the semi circular of your inner ear  allows you to sense if you're moving. But the brain can get confused if your inner ear senses that you're sitting still while your eyes see the action on the screen and tell the brain you're moving. That may leave you feeling sick, dizzy, or drowsy.

The lady who retired sadly passed away early hours of Saturday morning wouldn't it be  a great gesture from the U.K government if the gave the family some cash from the pension she will never claim one penny from for them to give some cash from the pot back to the family to  pay for the cost of her funeral, She paid her taxes and national insurance the government keeps the lot as she has no living husband ,The game of life has finished the final chapter ended my she meet the final boss up in the sky .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...