Thursday, January 18, 2024

KEEPING WARM

 THURSDAY -Its very cold the only place that there seem to be an abundance of snow is on our street .

Life is not very interesting just taking each day as it comes which includes getting up taking the dogs out coooking food and going to work with all the shit inbetween.

I have nine days off at the end of the month which is nice January always seems to be the longest month .

Looking forward to the weekend Helen is working saturday she has a party of five to do in Mirfield I am taking her and waiting for her to finish which should be fun will take a flask of coffee and a blanket .I will watch You Tube and read some of my Andrew Tate Bible on my Kindle app .

Not heard anything from my son as far as i am aware he is in Moortown sofa surfing but this was last week it could have all changed .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...