Wednesday, January 31, 2024

A FINE LUNCH

 SUNDAY - Went to see my daughter we took her  birthday present she is 33 years young we got her a leather bound tree of life writing journal hopefully she will fill it with antidotes quotes and interesting thoughts and ideas .

We also went over to Bishopthorpe York to the Marcia pub for Sunday dinner it was booked for half past one we was a half hour late we meet up with Helens parents I,  hade the steak ale pie it was excellent it came with roast pots mash and horseradish sauce  I had the cheese cake and cream for desert  and of course a pint of Inch cider .Helen had a roast pork dinner . We have eaten there before a couple of years ago I would go there again the food is good .If i had the funds I would take Helen and her parents out for Sunday dinner every week find different pubs to eat at .


MONDAY - Grey foggy and wet a typical start to a week off .I don't care one bit time off is time off .

TUESDAY - Its my sons birthday he never got in touch I have no idea how to contact him I don't have a phone number for him and I don't have an address I don't even know what city he is living in anyway I hope he has a good and happy birthday .

Got my haircut at HD7 in Slaithwaite it is amazing how quick my hair grows good for another six weeks .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...